Monday, August 8, 2011

A question about my class reunion?

ok please help, My 20 year class reunion is coming up, well I am really looking foward to it, but heres the thing, they are charging 55 dollars per person, and this is how the reunion weekend breaks down, first off on friday we are all to meet at a neighborhood bar and grill, no drinks, no food included, then on Saturday we have the Knights of Colombus Hall rented from 7 to 11, hor deavers included, cash bar, then on Sunday we are going to meet at a public park and lunch is included. Now so far there are 75 people who have already paid the 55 bucks, well dong the math, thats 4,000 clams, buckaroos, I mean how much can the KOC Hall cost for 4 hours, no talk of any entertainment, so I am curious , is it normal or accepted for the coordinators to make money when putting the reunion together, seems kind of cheesy if it is. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment