Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I called in to work today, what should I do?

so I called in last night for today because my 3 year old daughter was sick throwing up and she had a really high fever. When I called the lady said okay I'll look into it, thank you, goodbye , and hung up. What do you think that means? I work at an assisted living facility as a nursing assistant. My problem is though , that I have to go pick up my check tomorrow , which is the day after and I'm afraid that when I go , the shift coordinator will be like well why did you come pick up you check , I thought your daughter was sick? Or something like that ,just afraid people will give me a hard time. But it's not like I said I was sick. Do you think I should just take in my ER papers, since I took my daughter in when she had 102 temp, yesterday, and show her just in case? What do you think I should do? I get so much anxiety over this. I'm just worried since today I didn't go in and tomorrow I have to for a min to get my check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment