Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do I go about this, and what is this feeling?

Lately I have been getting an overwhelming sensation to break down. I have held the weight on my shoulders for a long time. I have have been separated from my spouse for quite sometime. I feel like I was strung along and toyed with. It was ultimately a harsh break up. She filed Divorce then three weeks later told me she wanted a Divorce ( after I called after giving her much needed space). I feel as if I will not ever be myself. I became someone I wasn't but I can't fathom myself with someone else. I was fully devoted and loyal and faithful in every way. Yet I don't really think of her just I am left with a little bit. I guess I am asking how is the best way to heal and become myself again? I have been working out, working alot, walking and jogging often as I can , it is more so when I have idle time .

0 comments:

Post a Comment