Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Texas wrongful termination?

I was fired from my position as an activities coordinator, only to find out that my managers brother was given my job immediately after. I was told that I didn't do enough, yet I gave almost 60 hours a week. Almost every activity I submitted for approval was shot down, and I was told that it wouldn't work. Yet as soon as I was let go, all my ideas were taken by the new coordinator, and put into effect. I was never given a chance. My job lasted 7 weeks. Not even a 90 day probationary period. No write ups, no warnings for bad conduct, and I even asked on a regular basis if I was up to par with their expectations. Each time being told I was doing great. Should I look into getting an attorney? Do I have anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment